The MONO-METAL solid bullet is designed for dangerous game bolt-action rifles. This is a platinum-class brass alloy bullet with a large meplat design – the ultimate dangerous game stopper with increased knockdown – and will ensure a remarkable wound-channel with larger entry/exit holes than the bullet diameter, resulting in better blood trails. We understand that whilst hunting big and dangerous game, one’s life depends on one’s equipment – the most critical part being the bullet. No matter what one shoots through, or whatever the bullet’s intended course through the target may be, the bullet may not, under any circumstances, deflect, bend, break, fragment, fail or change its course – there should be no excuses. When your life is in our hands, we supply the platinum bullet!
Dangerous game hunting and/or backup – A non expanding brass bullet.
- VRG1 is a Brass bullet
- VRG2 is a copper bullet and designed to be used in conjunction with VRG3 bullets.
- Both VRG1 and VRG2 type bullets are ideal in a “backing-up” application with dangerous game hunting.
- VRG2 and VRG3 bullets shoot exactly the same trajectory if loaded the same in charge and COL/TPL. They are designed to complement each other.
- Due to the solid construction there will be no bending or fragmenting.
- VRG1 and VRG2 bullets can also be used for normal hunting. Note: The Peregrine team recommends the use of VRG3 expanding bullets for normal hunting.
- On-course penetration also through bone.
- Large meplat for visible open-wound channel.
- VRG1 available from 30 to 50 caliber
- VRG2 available from .22 caliber up to 577NE